Thursday, May 30, 2013

Angel sent unexpectedly

As we returned to our hotel after our first day at clinic, which was a long, trying, and emotional day, my mind was far from peace. After experiencing the medical emergency, treating nearly 100 patients, and doing all that in 100 degree heat, I was sure I needed something to refocus my positive energy. Unexpectedly, I had to travel to a near by medical supply store to restock some glucose test strips. The owners of the store were eating their dinner not far from the front counter. After purchasing the items, I looked down and saw this Angel at my feet. Who could resist leaning over and looking at her. The first and only word to come out of her mouth was "Hello"! Responding to her with "Chao em", she lifted her hand, and blew me a the sweetest most loving kiss possible. Being overcome with joy, love and peace, I opened my arms for a hug and she didn't hesitate! You know, you are sent signs, just at the time you need them most. I certainly needed her, and I thank whoever was looking upon me and sensed it!!!!! Chuc Ngu Ngon little Angel and Cam on em for making me feel THIS way!!!